101 Questions to about your life by Aletheia Luna & Don Mateo Sol Book Review

Have you ever wished you could align your heart and soul with your knowledge to question yourself to be able to find the proper solutions to change your life once and for all?  Have you ever wished you could align your heart and soul with your knowledge to question yourself to be able to find the proper solutions to change your life once and for all? If you are like myself and in their late 40’s of age then you would love to view the questions and create a journal for your own life.  101 Questions will give you a new direction to look in, a variety of paths to follow, and multiple thoughts to journal about.  At the very most, these questions might help you to connect to the very core of the person you are, bringing about profound and life-long changes in your life. I have always enjoyed journaling and self-help discovery books and I thought to get this book for 2016 to help make changes I long for.  In order to get something new you have to get rid of the old and that is what thought-provoking questions will help you do. Topics in the table of contents include:
Love
Self-love
Mindfulness
Solitude
Happiness
Self-Esteem
Pain
Death
Hate
Self-Fulfilment
Wisdom
Afterword

Stephen Chbosky's quote about love sums up Love, “We accept the love we think we deserve.”  I don’t know about you but this really made me think and want to create a new 2016 journal for the New Year!

1. Am I in love with the idea of love?
2. Does my love have conditions, or is it unconditional?
3. Is my affection derived from neediness, or is it given as a gift?
4. Am I wholeheartedly giving all the love I have?
5. Do I completely accept the people I love, good and

The questions in this eBook are practical, thought-provoking, and relevant to the different needs and areas in your life. In order for your journey at any stage of life you are in it will be joyful and revealing if you create a journal with this insightful book @ 2016 Jackie Paulson 
Latest

Comments Welcome ♥
EmoticonEmoticon